|Performed by||Steven Tyler|
|Appeared in||The Film|
Elf Lieutenant is a unnamed character in the 2004 film, The Polar Express. He is one of the many elves.
- "How's it wrapped?"
- "A number seven bow? When we're this close to liftoff?!! What are they thinking down there? Are they meshuggener?!! What's the routing?"
- "We got a troublemaker now, just what we need! Things aren't bad enough. What's his 20?"
- "New Jersey? Is that the same kid that put the tack... underneath his teacher's chair last year?"
- "Look, it's... It's almost Christmas, huh? We'll cut the kid a break. But we'll put him on the twice list for next year!"
- "Alright boys. Let's shut it down, alright? That's it for this year, come on!"
- "Of course we're taking the pneumatic! It's the only way to get to the square on time, and time is money! Ready, and mount."
- "You may start your descent at any time now, at your convenience of course."
- "Altitude, please. A bit more altitude please."
|Children:||Hero Boy (Chris) • Hero Girl (Holly) • Know-It-All • Billy the Lonely Boy • Sister Sarah • Gus the Toothless Boy • Boy on Train • Red Head Girl • Little Boy • Young Boy • Steven • Unnamed Kids|
|Adults:||Conductor • Hobo • Smokey and Steamer • Santa Claus • Pastry Chefs • Waiters • Hero Boy's Parents|
|Elves:||Elves • Acrobatic Elves • Elf General • Elf Lieutenant • Elf Singer|
|Animals:||Caribou • Santa Claus' Reindeer|
|Toys:||Ebenezer Scrooge Puppet • Scrooge's Friends|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.